Lie detector is a scientific method used for the purpose of screening and conducting intelligence services. Screening is a process that is carried out to identify if a person fits for a particular role. A lie detector is used in the process of determining the suitability of person to take up a position. Most companies engage the services of a credible private investigator firms. Intelligence services play a vital role in ensuring that the truth is separated from deception with the help of lie detector test. For quality results the test must be carried out by a well trained and skilled private investigator. Some of the groups that have benefited from the use of lie detectors include;
- Criminal justice systems – are established for the main reason of arresting, prosecuting, defending, sentencing and punishing offenders. They have largely benefited from polygraph in UK – establishing if a suspect is telling the truth or not. This information gathered during a lie detector test can be used for persecuting accused persons before a court of justice.
- Private citizens – have benefited in various ways as a result of the lie detector test. The tests have been used to establish truths in issues affecting families, relationships, employment and so on.
- Local authorities – whose main duty is to govern the citizens of UK embrace the lie Detector test since they use it mainly for getting persons that may have committed crimes and fraud.
- Legal community – relies on evidence in order to carry a court case. The polygraph has been used to verify a client’s statement that might have stated during a court proceeding to determine whether the claims made are true or not.
- Law enforcement – works with the results provided by a private investigator firm to carry out their role which is to apprehend the accused persons. The polygraph simply tries to prove any claims that may have been made if they are true or not.
- Law enforcement – works with the results provided by a private investigator firm to carry out their role, which is to apprehend the accused persons. The polygraph test simply enables the law enforcement determine the truth when a person has been accused.
- Private sector – on the other hand benefits from the polygrapgh tests also. Millions in cash is lost in fraud and other shady businesses in relation to the private sector. Lie detectors ensure that the culprits involved are brought to justice.
Putting in mind that polygraph test needs to be carried out by professionals, one needs to engage the services of qualified people for the purpose of getting results that are true before making any kind of conclusion. These agencies work with qualified, trained private investigators in conducting the polygraph test.